Welcome to PyKota's development site
This website is dedicated to developers interested in PyKota and related tools, or people wanting to help improve this software by reporting bugs, writing documentation, and the like.
This website is the bug tracker and hosts the development trees for the following print-related software :
- PyKota : The print accounting software itself.
- pkpgcounter : PyKota's software accounting engine, which can be used separately.
- Tea4CUPS : the Swiss Army's knife of the CUPS administrator.
- pkipplib : an implementation of IPP and CUPS' API purely in the Python language.
- PyKotIcon : a client side helper for PyKota, which can be used whenever a graphical interaction between the print server and the end user has to take place at printing time (e.g. to ask and check a password, or give an information to the user).
- PyKoCard? : a Python library to manage vending cards readers and encoders.
You can edit this Wiki or submit Tickets by first registering on this website. This is entirely free of charge of course. IMPORTANT : You may need to refresh the page in your web browser when logging-in, otherwise you might see you're still not logged in. Once logged in, simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
The PyKota Team
- With an Unlimited Entry Pass -- You'll have access to packaged releases of PyKota, Tea4CUPS and PyKotIcon?.
- Through subversion, type one of the following commands (NB : these are development trees, and may be buggy or completely unuseable, YMMV, if you need stability use the above link) :
- svn co http://svn.pykota.com/pykota/trunk pykota
- svn co http://svn.pykota.com/pkpgcounter/trunk pkpgcounter
- svn co http://svn.pykota.com/pkipplib/trunk pkipplib
- svn co http://svn.pykota.com/pykoticon/trunk pykoticon
- svn co http://svn.pykota.com/tea4cups/trunk tea4cups
- svn co http://svn.pykota.com/pykocard/trunk pykocard
- The PyKota project -- PyKota Free Software Project
- PyKotaSupport -- PyKota Free or Commercial Support
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation about the Trac bug tracker
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.